Please note: Zamberg is based in the United States
All prices listed on the site are in US Dollars.
International Shipping Policies
For a limited time only:
shipping on orders over $50. USPS First-Class International
USPS Priority Mail International shipping on all orders of $150 or more.
No coupons are required. Shipping calculator prices reflect the discounts
Zamberg ships with UPS and US Postal Service. Shipping fees are calculated in the
shopping cart, and are based on a combination of weight, value, and destination.
Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels.
- We ship to your home address only. We do not ship to your place of business, hotels,
motels, resorts, or PO Boxes.
- A signature is required for all UPS shipments upon receipt.
- US Postal Service shipments cannot be tracked and have a slower rate of destination
- We do not ship to the following countries, UNLESS pre-paid
with Wire Transfer:
Abkhazia, Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola (including Cabinda),
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria,
Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic,
Chad, Chechnia, Congo, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Eritrea, Ethiopia,
Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jordan,
Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Moldova,
Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, OFAC Restricted Countries, Oman, Pakistan, Papua/NewGuinea,
Paraguay, Qatar, Russian Federation (includes Russia), Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles,
Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria,
Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan,
Venezuela, Yemen, Zaire, Zimbabwe
United Sates Postal Service First-Class International
is economical, but is not easily tracked. The estimated delivery time for First-Class
Mail International ranges from 7-31 days. We recommend selecting United Sates Postal
Service Priority Mail, Express Mail, or any available UPS service. All packages
are insured, however all claims are subject to a 45 day waiting period per shipping
We recommend selecting United Sates Postal Service Priority or Express Mail or any
available UPS service.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. The billing address
on order must match the billing address associated with the customer's credit card.
For orders to be paid via wire transfer, our bank information is as follows:
SWIFT Code: WFBIUS6S
Account Number: 8639244709
Wire Routing Number: 063107513
Bank Name: Wells Fargo
Additional bank fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The Zamberg Order number must be transmitted to us with the wire transfer in order
to ensure the proper application of funds to the transaction.
Order must be paid, and receipt of funds validated within 5 business days.
USA, UK, and Canada only. Shipping address must be a PayPal confirmed address.
- International orders are generally subject to brokerage fees, local import duties,
and/or taxes. Zamberg cannot offer any specific advice regarding any customs related
fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local
government import office and/or shipping carrier of choice prior to placing an order
- Returns & Replacements: If you return a product to us, you will be the exporter
from the destination country.
- Privacy: As your privacy is important to us, we strive to exceed your expectations
for privacy. Please be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to inspection
by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment,
and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate
such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs
clearance and compliance with local laws.
- Orders may be subject to Zamberg verification procedure. For your protection, you
may be asked to verify that you are the card owner, or that the order information
is legitimate. This may include a request for a copy of your credit card (front
and back), which can be transmitted by fax or through our secure upload page.
- Should your order require verification, you will be notified by phone or email.
For this reason it is imperative that you provide us with both your current daytime
and evening phone numbers.
- Zamberg reserves the right to refuse an order when the address or credit card is
- Unless the item being returned was not as described in the listing on the website,
Zamberg does not reimburse any customs or import duties, brokerage fees, or taxes
paid on shipments. These charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Reimbursed shipping costs shall not exceed the cost of first class postage at current
- In the event a package is refused by the customer, the shipping carrier will return
the package to us. We will refund the purchase price for a refused item, but we
will not refund any shipping costs, duties, fees, or taxes. In addition, Zamberg
reserves the right to charge your credit card for any return fees we are charged
in recovering the refused package.
- Refunds are processed once returned items are received. We strongly recommend purchasing
- Please retain any tracking information provided by the shipper. In the event a package
is lost or delayed, you will need this information.
- COD packages are not accepted and will be refused.
The following international shipping policies and restrictions are in addition to
all standard policies and restrictions found on our return policy page here:
90-Day Returns Policy
- Zamberg reserves the right to block certain products from being shipped outside
of the US, based on manufacturer restrictions.
- Product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country
- The products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with
destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements.
- Products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards
(requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate).
- The responsibility for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the
destination country is solely that of the customer.
- Manufacturer warranties may not be valid.
- Manufacturer service options may not be available.