Please note: Zamberg is based in the United States
All prices listed on the site are in US Dollars.
shipping on orders over $50. USPS First-Class International
Please note: Due to COVID 19, United Sates Postal Service takes longer and ranges from 7-45 days.
International Shipping Policies
- We ship to most of the counties. If your country is not on the list, please contact us.
- All packages are insured, however all claims are subject to an up to 45 day waiting period per shipping carrier guidelines.
- We do not ship to your place of business, hotels, motels, resorts, or PO Boxes.
We accept PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. The billing address
on order must match the billing address associated with the customer's credit card.
- International orders are generally subject to brokerage fees, local import duties,
and/or taxes. Zamberg cannot offer any specific advice regarding any customs related
fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local
government import office and/or shipping carrier of choice prior to placing an order
- In the event a package is refused by the customer, the shipping carrier will return
the package to us. We will refund the purchase price for a refused item, but we
will not refund any shipping costs, duties, fees, or taxes.
- Privacy: As your privacy is important to us, we strive to exceed your expectations
for privacy. Please be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to inspection
by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment,
and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate
such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs
clearance and compliance with local laws.
- Should your order require verification, you will be notified by phone or email.
For this reason it is imperative that you provide us with both your current daytime
and evening phone numbers.
- Zamberg reserves the right to refuse an order when the address or credit card is
- Refunds are processed once returned items are received.
- Please retain any tracking information provided by the shipper. In the event a package
is lost or delayed, you will need this information.
- COD packages are not accepted and will be refused.
The following international shipping policies and restrictions are in addition to
all standard policies and restrictions found on our return policy page here:
90-Day Returns Policy
- Zamberg reserves the right to block certain products from being shipped outside
of the US, based on manufacturer restrictions.
- Product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country
- The products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with
destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements.
- Products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards
(requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate).
- The responsibility for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the
destination country is solely that of the customer.
- Manufacturer warranties may not be valid.
- Manufacturer service options may not be available.