Zamberg is headquartered and ships from the United States. All prices are shown in US Dollars.
Zamberg is pleased to offer an unrivaled 100% refund no questions asked return policy. If at any time during the first 90 days you decide that you'd like to return your item, regardless of reason, simply contact Customer Service at 1-877-ZAMBERG (1-877-926-2374) or email email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Include the RMA number with the parcel, either inside on the invoice, outside on the carton, or both.
- Pack the item securely. The original shipping carton may be re-used if the original mailing label is covered or removed.
- Please include the original manufacturer's box, plastic sleeve, and/or inserts when mailing your item(s) back. Please do not place stickers, tape or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's box, plastic sleeve, and/or inserts.
- Ship the parcel via your choice of insured ground service with a tracking number.
- Return shipping charges are your responsibility.
- Please retain the tracking information provided by your chosen carrier.
- We strongly recommend shipping insurance; we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
50 Leanni Way. Ste D6
Palm Coast, FL 32137
No Return/Exchange On:
- COD packages are not accepted and will be refused.
- International customers: If you return an item to us, you are the exporter.
- Unused and like-new items are eligible for a full refund.
- Items with missing pieces or exhibiting damage from misuse, abuse, or negligence will be declined at our discretion.
- Packages that are refused are not held by the shipping carrier and will be returned to us.
- 100% refund guarantee applies to the purchase price of the item(s) plus First Class US Mail, UPS Ground, or FedEx Standard shipping costs only. Upgraded shipping is not refundable.
Refunds and Reimbursed Costs
- Treatments, whether individual or in kits, including, but not limited to creams, powders, lotions, soaps, oils, etc.
- Shaving brushes, razors and blades, whether individual or in kits.
- Corn plane blades.
- Disposable implements such as scalpel blades and comedone needles.
- Zamberg gift certificates, gift wrapping, or personalized gift cards.
- Customized products.
All refunds are issued within 2 business days of receipt of the returned merchandise and are applied to the same method or source of payment on the original order. Processing times may vary between financial institutions, please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Return shipping costs for items determined to have a manufacturing defect are reimbursed for parcels returned via First Class Mail. Other shipping methods and services may be used at your discretion but are not fully refundable. Please retain your shipping receipt.
Unless the item being returned is not as described on the Zamberg website, any customs fees, brokerage fees or taxes paid are not reimbursed. These charges are solely your responsibility.
If you refuse delivery of your order, shipping costs will be deducted from any applicable refund. Additionally, Zamberg reserves the right to pass on to you any fees we may incur in order to recover a refused parcel.
Damaged or Missing Items
At Zamberg, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. While we make every attempt to ensure that accidents do not happen, sometimes a mistake, manufacturing issues, or damage in transit can still occur. Should this occur, please contact us to arrange an exchange. Claims for damaged or missing items must be received within three days of receipt of merchandise.
If your parcel has not arrived within 5 days of the expected delivery date, please contact us. All packages are insured; however all claims for missing parcels are subject to a waiting period that may vary between 5 to 31 days dependent on the shipping carrier chosen.
- We do not sharpen or repair tools. Items that are simply worn from use do not have a manufacturing defect.
- Items that fail due to misuse or use in unusual or unexpected ways are not considered defective.
- If an item is exchanged, and an identical item is not available, we may opt to substitute an item of equal or greater value.
- If an item cannot be exchanged, (out of stock, limited edition, etc.) a refund may be the sole course of action available.